Assalaam Alaikum, I hope all my Pre-K families are doing well. Theme for Pre-K is “winter” this month. Here is what will be happening in the month of December:
- Students will work with theme 4 “Friends Together”.
- They will be studying uppercase and lowercase letters Mm-Pp.
- We will be covering words ending in”et”, “en” and “an”.
- Test of vowels will be taken on 10th of December.
- In the month of December, students will learn the numbers 60-80
- They will learn how to figure out the missing number
- They will work on before and after on a number line
- In problem solving strategy, students will learn how to use Data from a graph
- Test of Numerals will be taken on 19th of December
- Test on missing number will be taken on 20th of December
- This month while exploring science students will learn about Plants and Animals in chapter 4
- How are young animals like their parents?
- How do animals change when they grow?
- How do people change?
- What are some plants and animals that live on land and what are some plants and animals that live in water?
- Test of Chapter 4 will be taken on 18th of December
In each unit of “Where we live” students will learn about:
- My State
- My World
- Land and Water
Test of the unit 2 will be taken on December 18th
Tajweed: They will be memorizing Surah Al-Fil.
The test on Surah will be taken on December 14th
Akhlaak/Aadab:They will learn manners on “How to Give and Take.”
Test will be taken on December 20th
Duas: Students will be memorizing Dua #6 “When going out from Home”.
Test on Dua will be taken on December 19th
Aqaaid:Students will be reviewing First, Second, Third Kalima and Imaan-e-Mufassal.
Hadith:Students will memorize Hadith # 16.
Test on Hadith# 16 will be on December 17th
Welcome to Pre-Kindergarten
Hope you all had an exciting and safe summer. First of all, I would like to say Eid Mubarak to you
and your family. I am very excited about the opportunity to get to know you in the academic year of 2012-13. I would like to introduce myself before we go further in coming year’s plan.
My name is Saleha Salim and I will be your child’s Academic and Islamic studies home room teacher. This will be my first year at Guidance Education Academy. I consider myself very fortunate and privileged to be among such a professional faculties.
Teaching is a crucial responsibility with the baggage of lot of fun. I am praying to Allah SWT to help
me excel in my duties throughout the year (Ameen). I cannot fulfill my duties without the help of
parents and students. I would like to request to all the parents to encourage their kids to be regular in
school and try their best to make it successful. You will be updated about the curriculum and activities
of school through newsletters every month insha allah.
If you have any questions or concerns, I am just a call away.
You can contact me at 773-764-8274 ext-3.